Friday, February 18, 2011

Introducing Little Pudgies!

I've created a new line of products called


They are sweet soft plush animals - just the right size for little hands.
Each animal begins with the same shape - a sphere.
Then they come to life as I add fins or feathers, ears or tentacles :)
If your child loves a certain animal, I would love to make it for you.  
Not all animals lend themselves to the Little Pudgies design, but many do.  
So far I have worked on the Springtime collection:


and the ocean collection:

Coming soon are the Farm, Woodland, and Bug collections.
You can purchase them on my new Little Pudgies Etsy shop 
and head on over to the Facebook Page to "Like" me!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
jessica

7 comments:

  1. I love the darling LITTLE eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! thanks for helping with the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great I love that they all start out as sphere's! The octopus is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try a snail! It would be so cute. Hmm not sure if it would work out right though..... Anyhow they are Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had actually already thought about a snail! I'm going to try to make it work. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...