Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Valentine's Dinner Menu


Caesar Salad
Artisan Bread

The nice thing about cooking at home is that you can combine all of your favorite foods.  Fettuccine is my favorite, and this recipe truly is to die for.  It is the second best fettuccine I've ever had (best homemade) and I've had a lot.  It's second only to this little Italian restaurant in Del Ray Beach, FL (through which my entire meal I felt compelled to give thanks to the Lord for cheese and pasta).
Samoas are definitely our favorite GS cookie and although I haven't tried this recipe yet, it looks amazing.  So that's what we're having tonight after the little one goes to bed.  What are you having?  Are you going out or cooking?  Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
jessica

2 comments:

  1. I totally made myself a bowl of homemade fettuccine alfredo for lunch after reading your post... but then this evening, we took some fried chicken from Publix out on our boat and had a family "picnic". I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day.
    And how did those Samoas turn out? Those are my absolute fave cookies from a box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those samoas turned out amazing! I ended up making the cookie bar version on her site, because I didn't have time to make individual cookies. Pretty easy to make too and sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...