Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ask and you shall

 Several people commented on the woodland wreath post asking about the felt flowers I used.  

I feel there are many good tutorials out there already so that's why I didn't make one, but here are some you can use.  This is a pretty good one for the Felt Roses, but when I cut the spiral I make it a little wavy so that my roses have "petals".  This is a great one for the Pouf Flowers They are really so simple and fun to make.  Happy crafting!
xoxo
jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...