Friday, December 9, 2011

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto...

SO I'm not going to lie -
I've been wanting to use that as a blog title ever since we found out we're moving to Japan ;)

 (source)

And the time has come.  We've 5 days left here in the states - all of which will be filled with early Christmases, yummy comfort food, last minute paperwork, laundry, and packing - lots of detailed organized packing. (anyone want to come do that for me?)
  I'll be signing off here until after the New Year. 
Once we arrive in Japan we will be very busy with orientation, housing decisions,
jetlag, eating noodles and drinking tea. 
So I'm sure when I see you again in January I'll have lots to tell!

 (Japanese Christmas Cake - source)

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, and really happy holiday season.
Enjoy your family and may God bless you!
xoxo
jessica

9 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip! It will be interesting to hear about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best wishes and good luck on this adventure.We had an exchange student from Japan stay with us 20 years ago and we still keep in contact.What a remarkable country and people.
    So very very different than Canada , we had so much to learn about customs and behavours.you will have such a life altering experience, for sure.I for one can't wait for updates on you new life journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica! Wow, it's here! You'll all be in our thoughts and prayers - what an adventure!! I hope everything goes smoothly and you get settled in quickly! I can't wait to here how it all goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes and luck !!

    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited for you! Hope you have a safe trip over to Japan and that you and yours get settled quickly in your new home! :) Looking forward to seeing your posts in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a lovely last-minute time with your family, and a safe trip over. I look forward to reading all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a season of joy, peace and love, especially with everything that is going on. Keep your feet on the ground, your eyes to the skies and enjoy the journey!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe travels! Have a wonderful time with your family before you leave.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...