Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiney day...


This was the scene on my kitchen counter this morning as I prepared breakfast and worked on my very first amigurumi project - Easter Eggs!  The weather has turned all bright and sunshiney, and we're ready to welcome spring just about as much as we're ready to welcome this baby.  I've been doing a lot of nesting getting ready for baby and for my parents arrival - which is in one week!!!!
I may or may not have a new tutorial for you before baby comes - but just wanted to say hi! I'll post pics of my finished eggs and a link to the pattern soon.
xoxo
jessica

2 comments:

  1. Yay for amigurumi! So far, I have no fellow amigurumi-ers, so it's soo cool to see you doing some. I need to make some eggs, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica - I'm new to your blog. I found you on Pinterest. You are an inspiration. I like the what you create. And I really like what you stated in your profile: "I blog about how I make our home a happy little place." I'll be back. Happy blogging!
    Cennetta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...