Thursday, March 31, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking*

Happy Thursday my friends -  Here are some links to enjoy on this last day of March (can't believe it!).  I think April is going to be just lovely.

Are you ready to spring clean?  Here are some amazing laundry rooms to inspire you:

I love these earthy eggs:
pic from here

I am dying to make this pizza...Friday night?

And then this Saturday morning...

Then I'll have to do some of this...


We'll end with these wise words.


have a great day!
jessica

2 comments:

  1. I love this post...inspiring indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My laundry room is overflowing with clutter...it's my stash n' dash locale when company comes, and I'd really like to change that. This laundry room photo you've posted looks so peaceful! Perhaps I'll work toward that, even though mine contains a hot water heater and is windowless. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...