Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bloggers Pillow Party


You all remember the Colorpath Pillow Tutorial from February.  Well, I am entering it into the Bloggers Pillow Party over on Stitched in Color.  She says to write a few things about the pillow including...
Q: What inspired you?
A: I was inspired by a pillow I saw online at West Elm
Q: Interesting Techniques?
A: I cut out a bunch of circles from scraps of fabric.  All of my scraps were from Anna Maria Horner's fabric line.  Then I arranged them by color.  Kind of like a rainbow.
Q: Where does it live in your house?
A: It sits on a chair in our bedroom and makes me sooo happy every time I walk by.

So head on over to Stitched in Color and check out many of the gorgeous pillows in the party! peace - jess





Blogger's Pillow Party

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I have been playing with color progression, and I love how you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so scrumtious! Love it♥
    visiting from the pillow party....
    -natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just visiting all the other pillows that made it into the top 9—this is definitely my favorite and i love how you have it displayed on that cute little chair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...