Thursday, April 7, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking* - Graduation Party Ideas

Well, I've got graduation on the brain (3 weeks!) so today I have a roundup of links about graduation parties.  I tried to find stuff that would be good for guys or girls - most stuff is so girly it's hard to plan a party for a guy.  Anyway - enjoy!

Hello - are these not party genius?

Very cute cupcake toppers.

Your future is "bright" - great for a gift or a favor!
Check them out here.

This graduation lei is awesome - sure to be appreciated by any graduate (or the graduate's wife ;)

This would be so cute for me or Charlotte to wear to the event.

I love this necklace.  Gainesville will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm getting in the graduation mood!  Are any of you planning a graduation party this year?
xoxo
jessica

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the little graduation caps out of peanut butter cups! How cute is that?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...