Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever made

Oh wow.  stop what you are doing right now and go make these cinnamon rolls.
(ok, you can finish reading this post first...) 
Over on The Pioneer Woman's blog, you will find the recipe for these amazing cinnamon rolls.  They make about a hundred, so I halved the recipe.
I also made these changes: 
I used half White Lily flour and half All-Purpose flour
When sprinkling the sugar on the dough, I used half - they were plenty sweet
In the frosting, I used vanilla extract instead of maple flavoring
I added toasted pecans to the top of some of the rolls after I baked them

This is a great thing to make for gifts or just if you are having a large crowd over for breakfast.  Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I made that same recipe for Christmas gifts one year--boy did my neighbors love me! Pioneer woman is pretty inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...