Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bundle of cuteness

Yes, this entire post is devoted to the cuteness of my daughter - my blog, my choice of what to post :)  Anyway hope you enjoy her gorgeous face as much as I do - oh! I love that girl!

 Pepperoni Mommy?

Watering flowers at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Fun and games with Grandma

Feeding the roosters at the farm

Waiting for the cows to come home

Mommy can play too

Time to feed the ducks - very busy to work on a farm

Wow.

more cuteness coming soon

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss that face! She's looking like such a big girl! I love her little haircut! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite posts from you by far!! I need a hug from that sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...