Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stop # 3

Yesterday we arrived at destination number three on our nomadic vacation of sorts.  We have landed in Ocala, Fl at my in-laws home.  So now you will get to see some of the interesting things they do, cook, and make :) ....and some of the interesting things I will be doing/cooking/making while we are here for two weeks.  First project on the list - pillows for my mom-in-laws guest bed.  This is her Christmas gift that sadly, yes, I am just making now in June.  Well I guess better late than never.  This is the stash of fabric we are using:

We are going to make shams, throw pillows, and a throw for the foot of the bed. 
Other projects on my list:     shower curtain for our TN home
                                          hand-quilt my quilt
                                          a few projects from a new book- Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross
                                          and just a few random projects that I'm sure will pop into my head later
I'll keep you posted on the progress!
jessica

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...