Sunday, June 6, 2010

This weekend I bought...

this lovely art work by Kelly Rae Roberts.  You can read more about her here.
Kelly Rae Roberts Collection - Let it Go Wall Art
I also bought this Gorgeous Cookbook that is organized by..............wait for it............................
COLOR!!!  Each chapter is devoted to a color of food.  So cool - and very yummy recipes!
Apples for Jam: A Colorful Cookbook
My mother-in-law and I went shopping at the store where she works and we bought these lovely items as well as some other little trinkets.  If you are ever in Ocala, FL check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...