Monday, July 12, 2010

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Last book of the week:
One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Fabric Projects; Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Yard of Fabric!

This is another great book full of ideas - especially useful for those just starting out in sewing...
or for those who can only afford to buy 1 yd of fabric at a time ;)
I chose to make a hot pad from this book because...I don't have many hot pads
and I don't like burning my hands.

I quilted this on my machine - just be sure to pin it really well and go slowly.  
Hope you had a good weekend and I hope you enjoyed book week!
jessica

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the book for me--I love your hot pad! Will you be creating anything for the craft extravaganza this year? Like cute hot pads? 'Cause I may like to have one if they're there! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...