Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend Sewing...in the middle of the week

If you haven't taken a look at this book, you really should.  
Weekend Sewing: More Than 40 Projects and Ideas for Inspired Stitching 

Heather Ross, (one of the teachers at Purl Soho) has compiled such a wide 
variety of projects, it could be a really versatile gift-
for yourself or a friend ;) 

The first project I made from this book, was this little sundress:


It was my first venture with elastic bobbin thread and her instructions were thorough and easy to follow.

I'll be making many more things from her lovely book soon.  
Today we are off to Tennessee Quilts in Jonesborough, TN to shop their 8000 bolts of fabric!!!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...