Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Week of Recipes

Yes, you can express your love and gratitude now.  You can also send gifts.  I like fabric.
Okay, so the last week of recipes was well received, and I love you so much I made another one for you (and me).  You can download your grocery list here, and the menu is below.  Happy Grocery Shopping!

Meal 1:
Fish Tacos
Fruit
Chips and Salsa

Meal 2:
Fajita Burgers    Black Bean Smash
Peach and Strawberry Crumble

Meal 3:
Bacon Tomato Pasta


Meal 4:
Fried Chicken
Corn on the cob
Buttermilk Biscuits

Meal 5:
Salmon
Zucchini
Smashed Cheesy Cauliflower 
(this recipe is just a loose guideline - I just use milk, butter, and cheese)

Meal 6:
Rice and Beans
Fruit
Blackberry Cobbler

Meal 7:
Chicken and Rice Casserole
Broccoli

Meal 8:
Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...