Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fabric or Food...


...guess you know my answer :)  So Charlotte and I were on our way to the grocery store this afternoon - a little rushed because it was already 4:00pm and there were NO groceries in the house for dinner.  As I was zipping down the road I spotted a sign that said this:
"Fabric Store Closing.  Huge Sale."
It was crazy - my car took over and crossed two lanes of traffic - forcing me to pull  into the the parking lot of the Huge Fabric Sale.  All thoughts of hurrying to the store for dinner were gone.  Charlotte and I darted in and these fat quarters jumped right into my cart.  I managed to leave before entire bolts threw themselves at us- and we scurried on to our original destination.  The grocery trip was a bit rushed, but it was totally worth it.  And we did have dinner (although Kroger cooked it :).  
Ahhhh....so many possibilities sitting there, folded neatly - perhaps they will turn into something fun to giveaway to you...
jessica

3 comments:

  1. I laughed at this! Could have been me though ... well, no, as I usually do not go shopping. Hubby does that. But if I wouldhave seen such a sale I probably would have forgotten about any other appointments ... :-)
    Am curious what you'll make of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste so I'd love to see what you'll come up with! Can you come down to Tampa and give me a personal tutorial?!? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...