Thursday, September 9, 2010

*Inspired Homemaking*

I'll just be honest - trying to schedule a guest every week for Guest Post Thursdays is really hard.  SO I am going to alternate weeks - twice a month we will have a guest post and twice a month I will post a collection of links that I think inspire us all to be better homemakers - sound good?  I hope so.  Here are today's picks:

Sew Many Ways shares an inventive and sophisticated way to label boxes and baskets.

Martha gives tips for a sparkling bathroom.

Get ready to store all those comforting fall soup recipes
in this lovely little recipe card holder by Anna.

Decorate your home for fall with these adorable candy corn.  Get the tutorial here

Let's all remember to find the joy in homemaking! 
I have something exciting coming for you later today...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my candy corn. I love your blog. :0)

    Jessica at Chapman Place

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...