Monday, June 27, 2011

Childproof Tablecloth

If you're new here, you may not remember my spring tablecloth.  
Well, as pretty as it was, it was not childproof.  
And unless I was willing to wash it every other night, it seemed to just stay dirty.
So I came up with a replacement.  

Super super easy.  My favorite local fabric store had some oilcloth on sale 50% off and so I bought 2 yards of this lovely Sandalwood from Amy Butler's Love collection.  
Since it was nice and wide, all I had to do was turn under the edges and stitch them down!   
It cleans up wonderfully, but still looks pretty. 
If you have a toddler, I would highly suggest making one of these!
xoxo
jessica

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! If my fabric store had this half off I probably would have gone crazy and bought ALL of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...