Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rug Making Tutorial - my first vlog!

...now you'll know what I sound like :)
Last week I posted about my beginning adventures in rug making, and as promised, I have a tutorial for you today.  AND it's in the form of a vlog - can you believe it?  I seriously thought I would never do a video, but it was actually kinda fun, so if you like it I may do the occasional vlog.  Most of the things I do here are easily demonstrated by pictures, but this project really lends itself to a video.  So here we go - if you have any questions about this process, leave me a comment or email me at jessica(at)makeitlovely(dot)com.

Rug Making from Jessica Broyles on Vimeo.

So that's me. 
I wish you could leave video comments so I could hear what you have to say :)
I hope that you all have a great weekend - if you're here in the states, Happy Fourth!
xoxo
jessica

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the vlog Jessica!! It makes it so much easier to see what you're doing!! I love how the rug is turning out - I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! You answered several questions that I have had rolling around in my head! Your rug is looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...