Thursday, June 2, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking*

Inspiring links for you today!

I made these flautas last night with fried plantains.  SO yummy and g-free!!
Here's how mine turned out:

And in case you burn your pan while you're cooking...here's a great tip from Ask Anna... on how to clean it.

Want some baker's twine?  Make your own!
This is so simple you will get addicted.

This Bookworm Skirt at Living with Punks is SO cute - she used the selvages as the titles of the books!
This is the first tutorial in her Scrap your Stash series, going on now.

I've loved this dress at Anthro for a while, and CathGrace turned it into a girl's dress.
Adorable!

I loooove this thrifty simple bracelet - a J.Crew knock off - over at Henry Happened.

Have fun today, and for more things I love, you can always follow me on Pinterest!
If you were featured today, don't forget your button over there on the right sidebar!
xoxo
jessica


2 comments:

  1. Oh, the Book Worm skirt! GASP and AWE! I "sew" love it. I think I need three, nope four 'cause I want one too! Great links THANX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much for featuring my bracelet. Made my day!! :) And those plantains look delish! Love those. xoStephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...