Thursday, July 7, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking* - wreaths

Everybody loves a good wreath.  It's one of the easiest ways to change your seasonal decor, and a homemade wreath is a wonderful housewarming gift.  You could also give one to an engaged couple as a shower gift.  So here's a roundup of some adorable wreaths and the tutorials to go with them!

Make this adorable burlap pinwheel wreath at Just Sew Sassy.

I loooove this vintage sheet wreath tutorial at In Color Order.

Delia Creates has a tutorial for this gorgeous wreath.

The Pretty Poppy shows how to make this sweet little wreath for $8!

happy wreath making! 
(If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from the sidebar)
xoxo
jessica

2 comments:

  1. I have had my eye on making the white rose wreath for a while now. I am just not sure which color of felt I want to use yet. I guess I will have to make a few. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of wreaths. Have you seen Janelle Wind's one.
    http://thejanellewindcollection.typepad.com/photos/christmas_patterns/j054-christmas-wreath-.html

    It is super easy to make and the pattern is available from here
    http://quiltfabricdelights.com.au/store/WsDefault.asp

    Both are Australian. So not sure if you have heard of them. I don't think Janelle has the tutorial up on her site but the pattern is reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...