Thursday, September 8, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking* - Fall Ideas

Haven't done one of these in a while - but here are some of my favorite things floating around blogland.  Happy Thursday!
No matter what the weather, it feels like fall everytime I look at
this adorable bag by Flamingo Toes!
Get the how to here.

This football banner is super cute!

 
Need a quick scarf?
Tristin from Two Girls Being Crafty has a short little tutorial for this great jersey knit scarf!


 I fell in love with this Candy Corn Cheesecake!

And here are a few of my fall projects from last year - in case we hadn't met yet :)

The Anthropologie-Inspired Ruffle Scarf


Janie and Jack Inspired Pumpkin T-shirt


Ginger Molasses Cookies


Apple Biscuits


Apple Butter


Mmmm...Apples, spices, molasses....I love fall!
xoxo
jessica

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my bag!! I love the others too - and I'm excited that you have an Apple Butter recipe! I've been wanting to make some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...