Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Details...

Currently I'm working on the soft furnishings for Charlotte's bedroom - so far I've made the curtains (a tutorial on that tomorrow) and I have cut out the quilt.  
With the scraps, I decided to make this little pillow for the green chair in her room.  

It was inspired by this Anthropologie one.
  
You know, it's the details in a room that make it special and make it look finished.
Well, so that's what I've been up to...I'm trying to really work on the home furnishings while I'm here at my mom's - amidst the mile high stack of military paper work... :)
xoxo
jessica

3 comments:

  1. I love your pillow - I think it's much cuter than the Anthropologie one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! I'm actually trying to pick out fabrics for curtains for Mia's big girl room and I'm hoping that my mom can make a coordinating pillow with the scraps as well. How do you figure out where and which fabrics to get?? I'm having a hard time narrowing it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto what Lindsey said...especially with the bird fabric....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...