Saturday, April 24, 2010

Congrats to my hubby!


Just wanted to say a little congratulations to my smart, hard-working husband who just finished his last graduate class EVER on Thursday!!! He still has a year of externship, which is why we are moving to TN, but that is just like working(only you don't get paid as much). Anyway he is finished with classes and I am so proud of him! We went out Thursday to celebrate - we went to Satchels to eat pizza, of course. Working hard packing, but I will post about lavender soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...