Friday, April 9, 2010

How far can your $10 go?

This afternoon Ryan, Charlotte, and I went thrift store shopping. Now, my husband goes all the time which is how he finds such good deals - you have to go often. He had seen some nice things yesterday so we went to check them out. This is what we purchased and it totaled $10.42 :)
4 shirts
2 vases
1 mug
1 vintage teapot
1 glass apothecary canister
1 funky bowl thing (I may put seashells in it, or a candle)



Only $3.00 for this cute shirt!


So go scrounge up some change and hit your local thrift store...you never know what you'll find :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...