Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Goodbye Little Gainesville House...

we've had some real adventures. We brought our little baby girl home to you. We made many Christmas presents on your living room floor. We've laughed and cried, been very poor, faced many emotional struggles within your thin walls. We squeezed way too much furniture into your little square footage, but you happily obliged us. We listened as you let little creatures come into our attic - squirrels...cats... I screamed as a snake slithered through your many cracks and crevices. I've been washing the dishes by hand for 2 months now, because you just decided the dishwasher had had enough. Hmmm...we've had a nice time but I think we're ready to move on. Take care of your next little family. I don't think we will ever forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...