Monday, April 12, 2010



I will admit it...I am slightly picky when it comes to children's music. Being a musician myself, I have high expectations for the quality of music my baby girl is going to love - these are my top picks.











I like to create these stations on Pandora to get a taste, and they will, of course, pick more artists with similar sounds so you can expand your musical horizon even further! You can also download many of these on itunes. May your home be filled with joyful sounds!

jessica
(that lovely piano graphic is from the graphics fairy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...