Thursday, December 16, 2010

*Inspired Homemaking* - Dress your family in style

I realized that I have never posted about inspiring clothing.  Often when I gaze into my closet and I can't seem to put an outfit together, I will browse online catalogs and find a look I like -and then copy it using items I already have.  So lots of parties and gatherings are coming up - pictures will be taken - here's some inspiration for you and your family.
For the momma:


For the kids and dad:

This inspiration comes from Anthropologie, Free People, Janie and Jack, Banana Republic, Gap, and J.Jill.
Hope this helps with your outfit delimmas - I'm headed to FL tonight so the next time you hear from me I'll be in warm Orlando!!! yeah!!!!
jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...