Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Won't you come in...

and share this perfect December 1st with me? 
I am sitting on my couch right now - snow falling outside, fire in the fireplace, tree lit, and Christmas music on.  It's a happy moment.  I wish you all were here.  A great big Sew Homegrown party right in my living room. 
(sigh)...I guess this is the best I can do-enjoy these captured moments of my day.





(tutorial on this coming soon ;)

May we all be so joyful.
wishing you a happy first day of December,
jessica

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! So cool that Charlotte gets to enjoy the snow... precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely day...and your tree looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...