Sunday, December 19, 2010

The weather is beautiful...

wish you were here...Well I know some of you are...but for any of my northern readers, I really do wish I could transport you to the beautifulness that is Orlando.  Thursday we left this...
and this...
and were greeted by this...
and this...
Mmmmmm it's lovely!  
Saturday we went to my cousin's wedding in Jacksonville.
Charlotte wore this dress my momma made -
I wore my AMH dress -
All in all it was a busy, but great weekend (except I miss my hubby).
Hope yours was great too!
jessica

1 comment:

  1. It's still cold up here in JAX.... So nice to meet you too!

    Your dress is gorgeous. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...