Monday, August 30, 2010

Printable Thank you card

 Here's a little thank you card I made - specifically to use after Charlotte's party 
(hence the enchanting fairy). 
but I think it could be a cute thank you card anytime. 
I downloaded the fairy graphic here (LOVE her site).   
You can download my printable card right here (there are 2 on a page). 
I cut it down to a folded square 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".  
Then I let the glitter spirits move me. 

I LOVE that glue pen - it has such a fine tip - you can add the tiniest amount of glitter.  It doesn't come out in globs.  You can buy one here.  
Have fun sending your friends enchanted thank you cards!
Have a fairy good day - jessica

please use my printable goodies for personal use only and not for sale

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...