Thursday, February 24, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking*

Happy Thursday friends!  Here are some lovely links to check out.

Learn something about the art of scenting your home on


Make this gorgeous
with Aesthetic Nest


Brighten up your drawers (I know mine need it) with
DIY Fabric Drawer Liners
at Blue Eyed Yonder.


Make this gorgeous Anthro-inspired Cameo Collage Necklace
at Flamingo Toes:
Here's Beverly's

Here's mine!  Love it so much. 


Check out some mood-boosting yoga poses on
Whole Living

have a lovely day my friends,
jessica

3 comments:

  1. What great links you have rounded up! I'm loving the Housewife Bliss post on the art of scenting your home. Nothing makes me smile more than a great smelling house.

    Big hug for linking to my drawer liners, all furniture could use a little sprucing up every once in a while. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo! Jessica your necklace turned out so great!!! :) I love it!
    Thanks so much for linking to mine too. I'd like to show yours off - can I add it to my "You've Made It" page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking to my blanket. I love the other links you've gathered!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...