Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And the Winner is. . . .


Thank you to all of you who commented and entered to win the Silhouette Bow holder kit.
And without further ado. . . .

The winner is. . . . .

Tristin @ Two Girls Being Crafty
who said,
"Love the idea!!
Before I had a child, I always said I wanted boys (primarily because my husband says I have the sense of humor of a pre-pubescent boy and I knew that would have to change if I ever had girls) but God blessed me with a daughter. And boy oh boy... I never thought I'd be into the bows and all that, but I totally love it. Who knew?" 

Congratulations!!!
Tristin, I TOTALLY understand. I always said I wanted boys too. God knew better and we are having a big, puffy, pink, glittery heart of a time every day of our lives. So send your mailing address to 
nan6599(at)gmail(dot)com 
and I will get the kit in the mail to you. 
Happy Tuesday to you all! Until next Tuesday,
Heaps of Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...