Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cinnamon Bun Grain Free Muffins

I've been trying lots of grain free recipes lately, and this is easily the best one yet! 
I thought I'd link to the recipe from Joyful Abode, in case you'd like to give it a try.


I didn't make the frosting, because I was out of cream cheese - I just brushed some melted butter on top, once they were out of the oven, then sprinkled the cinnamon sugar on.  
The consistency was great.
I definitely suggest giving them a try, even if you're not worried about eating grain free - they're low carb if you'd like to think of them that way ;)
xoxo
jessica

2 comments:

  1. Yum Jessica!! These look great! (I like your little Japanese teapot too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    Thanks for visiting my blog...
    I am going to read your blog fully ...
    It is great to be able to find time to others who are likeminded like us...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...