Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am thankful for color

 Looking out my window this week, at the dreary gray days, I am reminded how thankful I am for color.
I am thankful that even when it is rainy outside, I am surrounded by colors everywhere in  my warm cozy home.  Not only in my decorating but just everyday things in my home add splashes of color in every corner.

I wandered around the house, camera in hand, documenting all the naturally-occurring splashes of color - I really didn't stage anything for the pictures.  So, welcome to my colorful home...








What are you thankful for in your home today?
-jessica

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for the influence of a dear friend who taught me embrace color. I felt very "Jessica" today in my purple flowing skirt, and my bright blue t-shirt, and my muted green scarf. Your influence shows in my clothes, in my home and in my life! God was so good to bring you to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...