Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sew Homegrown Followers - check it out!

As a big thanks to my first 100 followers, I did a random drawing for 5 followers!  Random.org chose 5 of you to receive 1 fat quarter and some coordinating thread!!!

If you see your name below, leave a comment and let me know which fabric/thread combo you would like A,B,C,D, or E - it's first come first served, so only select a combo that hasn't been taken!
 26 - Joleehamlin
37- Megan C
65 - Tiffany
49 - Laura
2 - Shannon


Once you have selected your prize, send me your information via email and I will mail you your little goodies!  THEN next week I will have a fun project that you can make out of your Fat Quarter.  Of course, if you didn't win you can make the project with us - fat quarters are only like $2.  I wanted to say a BIG thank you to all of my followers - you rock!!!  Have a great day!
jessica

7 comments:

  1. I'm hoping the Laura listed is me! ;) I adore combo C, it's colors I'm contemplating re-decorating with soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have E?? Thanks Jessica! I'm really excited! Should I email you now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is is me, is it me? May I have B? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT is it LP or ME?! Let's fight! Well Megan took my first choice (thanks for nothing Megan) and LP took my 2nd choice (but since we are fighting over it I'll take C) and my 3rd choice is B. or one you think I'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry lh - it was lp. I actually had to go and check to be sure. sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it was too good to be true. I already won a $60 haircut today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...