Thursday, November 4, 2010

New distraction...

this free online mag is AMAZING!!!! 
Eclectic and cozy it is filled with delightful Christmas crafts. 
Check out this adorable muffin tin advent calendar!!!
You have to go there right now!
p.s. I DID get the house clean today!  No distractions or anything.  
I even organized my mail spot.  
The family is fed and sleeping and if you need me anytime in the next 24 hrs
I will be sitting and reading this online magazine and making crafts from it....
I often wish I didn't need sleep...jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...