Monday, November 29, 2010

*Merry Monday* - Linky Edition

Good Morning!  I've been very busy decorating, eating, and crafting this weekend - so today's *Merry Monday* is full of links!  Great little projects that would make wonderful handmade gifts.  Enjoy!

How beautiful are these little

This is a no-sew and very practical gift - they help your clothes dry faster 
and save you from buying dryer sheets.  Pretty too!

I about fell off the couch when I saw these gorgeous dish towels.  
Perfect for the seamstress in your life...

This would be a great gift when you need something small 
- or it could also be attached to the outside of a present.
Some really great ideas out there.  

Here's one more from my archives:

Hope you had a great holiday weekend!
jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...