Thursday, January 20, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking*

Happy Thursday everyone!  If you're new to my blog, *Inspired Homemaking* is my version of a Link Love.  I make a collection, almost every week, of inspiring posts from blogland.
These are my picks for today:

Repurpose a scarf into a pillow on Inspired Honey Bee

Try your hand at furniture building and make this simple
Upholstered Bench on Ana-White.

Make this adorable
Birdie Towel on Flamingo Toes

and make these quick and easy
Felt Fingerless Handwarmers on Sleeping or Sewing
I'm thinking some of this felt would look amazing. 

Hope you're inspired!
jessica

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my pillow Jessica!!! I love it and glad that you sumbled upon my blog. I love what you have to share and I'll be visiting often!! xoxox Debbie @ Inspired Honey Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks so much for featuring my dishtowel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...