Thursday, July 12, 2012

The New *Sew Homegrown* in Japan

Well, I'm ready to start blogging again.
 I know I've been an unrealiable writer lately, well actually for the past year, but we've had such major changes I can't even apologize for my sporadic posting. 
If you're new to Sew Homegrown, last year my husband joined the Navy, we moved to Japan, and had our second child.



As many of you know - it takes a lot of time and energy to run a household and take care of two small children.  Of course, as you can imagine, things are a lot different living in Japan - there ain't any drive thru Chick-fil-a if you know what I mean. 
I don't want blogging to compete with my family life, so that's why I've decided upon a "once a week" blogging rule. I'll be writing here four times a month on the subjects of: sewing, living in Japan, crafting, and healthy living.  Limiting my posts will also allow me to create higher quality projects and pictures.

 I really enjoy blogging and am excited to continue; it has connected me with a wonderful community of like-minded people that I otherwise would never have met. I simply need to change my format and frequency of posts in order to integrate blogging into my new life in Japan.
Thanks so much to all of you who read this blog - you keep me motivated to do and try new things.  Looking forward to sharing my adventures with all of you!
xoxo
jessica

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    i follow u from Italy .... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new baby and the move! Looking forward to reading again.

    Ashley @ Thereisnoplacelikehomemade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogland! Can't wait to read your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1. Glad your back
    #2. Your life has been wild!!! I can't believe you've even posted as often as you have in the past year.
    -liZ
    (simplesimonandco)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to hearing about your adventures in Japan! I like the idea of 4 posts a month. I may have to look into doing that on my blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyyy! Welcome back! I've missed you!
    And how seriously adorable are the girls!! :) I'm so excited you'll be posting again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...