Monday, August 1, 2011

It has begun...

well a big round of applause to all those talented ladies from the past two weeks!  Thank you so much for contributing.  With all of the packing I had to do, my blog would have pretty much stopped if you hadn't stepped in for me :)  So here's a little catch up of what I've been doing and what's going on in my life...

  • We DIY packed our entire home and loaded it into two PODS (which I highly recommend by the way).
  • Last Monday I was honored to be a guest contributor over at Sew, Mama, Sew!  (that's the pic up there) If you haven't see it already, go check it out!
  • Currently we are house sitting for a friend - we will be doing this until we know where Ryan's job will take us.
  • I had to pack the car for us to live out of suitcases for about 12 weeks - toys, books, bed linens, clothes, sewing machine...we're a miniature house-on-wheels.
  • To help Charlotte cope with the transition time and the eventual move, she got to pack a special box of toys etc. that will always be with her - no matter where we are staying she will have her box.  I also made a photo book at Wal-mart into a story - with pics from our old house, pics of activities we will be doing during transition, and then we're going to draw a picture of what our new home might look like.
So that's a little bit of what I've been up to - I  hope you're doing well and enjoying these last days of summer!
xoxo
jessica

1 comment:

  1. WOW you HAVE been busy! Good luck in your new adventures! LOVE your quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...