Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh, oh it's magic...


Here are some pics from our lovely dinner Friday evening.
Disney truly makes it magical. 
It wasn't cheesy at all and the characters came to each table and talked to us for a while and we took our picture with them.

For some reason, when Prince Charming and Cinderella came in, I bawled like a baby...lol... which in turn made Charlotte then my mom then my sister cry. 
It was hysterical.  Our guys were like "what is going on???"

but then we settled down and ate great food and yummy dessert. 

Afterwards we walked around the grounds until we could spot the castle off in the distance.  This is the dress my mom made (by that time the bow had come off..)
 
Sparkly shoes.  Of course.

All the girls with Cinderella (after we had gotten all the crying under control ;)

It was wonderful - I highly recommend it - and it's a dinner at the Grand Floridian Resort so you don't have to be in the park to do this (i.e. making it more affordable, especially if you are local).
Well, hope your weekend was magical too, and maybe filled with a few happy tears.
xoxo
jessica


3 comments:

  1. Your post brought me back in time when my son was 7 and we spent a week at Disney with family. I remember the buffet dinner with all the characters like it was yesterday. Such wonder and excitement I can understand the tears. Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is precious and I'll bet Charlotte felt SO special! She looks so cute. And it makes me kinda laugh about the crying stuff... it totally sounds like something I would do. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I was definitely the mom bawling in front of Cinderella's castle when we took the girls! The entire visit was peppered with sporadic hiccup sobs! So glad it's not just me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...