Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Announcement #2:

Thanks SO much for all of your encouraging and sweet comments yesterday! 
I really appreciate them. 
So, you may or may not have noticed that my posts have not been as frequent lately...but I'm not going to apologize too much because I have a sweet little peanut of a reason...we're pregnant again!!!!
pic from here
So, between morning all day sickness and exhaustion and making huge life-changing-decisions-about-moving-to-foreign-countries..... I have had no energy to make anything (including dinner-ha) 

I'm about 10 1/2 weeks now, and it seems the sickness is easing off - the past couple of days have been pretty good so I should be up and making more things soon :)  Still, I may not get a post  up everyday, but I know ya'll are understanding people so I'm not going to worry too much about it.  I probably will be posting more about baby stuff and maternity things than I have been...but I'll try to throw in some other stuff too :) 

So I think that's it for big news in my life -
pregnant and moving to Japan...sounds like a good name for a blog, haha.
Hope everyone is doing well and have a great Wednesday!
xoxo
jessica  

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jessica...that is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congrats!

    Couldn't imagine moving to Japan too, but I'm sure you'll be fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I hope the morning sickness passes quickly and you feel hugely better soon! I loved that energy burst in the second trimester -- you'll be busy getting stuff done soon! I am amazed at how many exciting things you have on your horizon right now. What an amazing time for you and your family. I'm thrilled to be able to follow along here at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jessica!! So many big announcements! I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see all the cute baby and maternity things you come up with in the next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Your family is growing and changing by leaps and bounds. Congratulations on this new era and a new precious life!

    I wish the best for you in feeling better/getting more energy/making it through the day... And selfishly I can't wait to see the baby/maternity crafts.

    I kinda thought this news was coming but I didn't want to be too forward and ask...but I had a feeling when I saw that you were pinning nurseries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Congratulations! I hope that soon you will be feeling so much better. As for Japan....well now that just makes me really curious!!! I hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing cause that is a BIG move! Although I am already having "fabric envy"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! It will be a wonderful experience to get to know new people and customs. There are challenges no matter where you live. When days are difficult, like you said, three years isn't that long. One of my favorite sayings that has gotten me through tough times, This too shall pass. With your great attitude, you will "bloom where you are planted", Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness you are just full of wonderful and exciting news! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...