Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cleaning/Organizing Tip: Children's Books

Since we will be moving soon, I have started sorting through Charlotte's books. It occurred to me that occasionally I should clean, repair, and sort her books (I'm sure some of you already do this...).  I rounded up all of her books and some wipes,

then started putting away the "babyish" ones, and cleaning books that accidentally became coloring pages...


or sticker books...

and repairing pages that have been too loved...
It's sooo much nicer now - I know what she has, and she knows what she has, and things aren't so cluttered.

Give it a try sometime!

p.s.  You will have to excuse my pictures this week.  Charlotte smashed the lens of my camera as she swung it around by the cord...I'm working on getting a new one, but in the mean time I am using my phone...ugh.

xo
jessica

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. I've recently separated the baby books from the big boy books but now I need to make some repairs! Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...