Thursday, April 21, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking* - pretty things

Today's post is just full of pretty things to look at.  Some are tutorials and some are just inspiration.  Enjoy!

LOVE, love this display by my friend Beverly @ Flamingo Toes.  
She shares a tutorial here.


Ooooh my.  Do you think I could ever make one of these?

Check this dresser with the different shades of teal...really the whole thing is just adorable.

Cute, cute trio of pillows - with tutorials!

Oh Martha - these are just too cute.  

...and I'll leave you with this:

...I know right?  Would you ever have the patience to make one of these?!?
Have a great Thursday friends!
jessica

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pretty things in your line up but that dresser with the shades of teal drawers...that is awesome.
    liZ
    (simplesimonandco)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - you have some seriously great stuff on this roundup!! Thank you SO much for including my vases! :) I love that purse. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...