Friday, April 29, 2011

Family Fashion Week Day 5 - Wardrobe Roundup

Well I hope you have enjoyed this week, and I hope you have lots of ideas for sprucing up your family's summer wardrobe.  Today I have a great roundup of links for you - lots of great tutorials for clothing for the whole family.  Enjoy!


Ever thought about making a tie?  It's easier than you think. 
 Here's the tute.

Make this gorgeous tank for yourself!

These adorable bandana pants are super easy to make. 
Check them out!

Make this adorable twirly skirt with
House on Hill Road.

Lastly, check out the tute for this great canvas beach bag!
 
I hope you have a great weekend!  We are getting ready to party big - graduation today and graduation party tomorrow.  I'll have all the details for you next week.
xoxo
jessica

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...