Monday, October 25, 2010

Aprons...and much more

Hey!  Hope you all had a great weekend - ours was filled with potty training, pumpkins, injured deer in our driveway and a mysterious house fly infestation, which I think was related to the injured deer.  Fun in the country!

BUT one of the things I did this weekend was enter the Prudent Baby Fat Quarter Apron Contest.  They have made a tutorial for an apron that can be made out of a fat quarter of fabric, and right now if you make one and send it to them, you are entered to win fat quarters of the ENTIRE collection of Anna Maria Innocent Crush!!  This tutorial takes about 20 minutes and is simple and easy to understand.  You have until November 10th at midnight to email them pics of your aprons and you can make as many as you want!  Perfect motivation to make gifts for the ones you love!
Here are the two I made:
Christmas Apron

Domestic Diva Apron

I'm just going to keep my cleaning supplies on this apron - then I just have to tie it on 
and I will be ready to clean like crazy.
  
At least that's the hope ;)
Have a great day..and coming soon - what my talented hubby did with that big 'ole pumpkin.
jessica

3 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...