Friday, October 29, 2010

Give--away winner!


I'm happy to announce that the winner of the teacup applique dishtowel (chosen by random.org) is daniii!

She commented 4 times this past week - thanks so much for your thoughts dani!  You can send me your info and I will send you your dishtowel!  Thanks to everyone who commented...and if you haven't noticed I have reached 96 followers.  Once I reach 100, I will do a drawing and five lucky followers will get some kind of goodie.  I love you and you help me keep doing what I do!  Have a happy weekend!
jessica

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner! It was FUN! Thanks! And have a wonderful weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...