Thursday, October 7, 2010

*Inspired Homemaking" - Fall Edition

This week the list of inspired homemaking links are all themed around Halloween/Fall ideas.
I am drooling over this GORGEOUS knitted blanket.  
Anyone want to buy me 7 skeins of that yarn?

This is one of my favorite funky shops to browse -
check out that adorable infant football costume!!

 How festive is this cornbread?!? 
I love it.  Check it out here.

Make your little one this adorable Lady Bug Costume for around $5 with Tristin over at Spartan Living

.Let's make our homes happy and lovely today!
jessica

1 comment:

  1. Happy and lovely....how perfect! I will keep that in mind this morning while I work! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...