Saturday, October 2, 2010

I need your votes!

Hey readers!  I was wondering if you would go check out two sites for me?  Over in the right sidebar you will find two pics that are linked to two sites.  The first is Spoonflower, where I entered a fabric design contest -the theme was gourds.  The second is a crafty contest,Crafting with the Starts, and I entered the felt rug I made a few days ago.  The first one, you actually vote for my fabric, the second one, I think, is based on how many people click on your project!  I would love your help, plus they are both just fun places to visit.  Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, voted for your cute gourd fabric design, and also clicked on your felt rug project. Wow, what a lot of inspiring projects to browse. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...